Collection of Information
HOMESREALEZ.com collects a variety of information relating to usage of the Services.
- Information you provide. You may provide us information about yourself, such as providing your e-mail address so we can send you information about the Services, or sending us e-mail. We use this information to respond to your requests, and to provide and improve the Services. We may combine this information with other information we collect from the Services or from other companies.
- Usage logs. When you access the Services, your computer communicates a variety of information to computer servers operating the Services, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. Your usage also creates a record of what information you are requesting from the Services.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, HOMESREALEZ.com uses the information collected to provide the Services and to communicate with you.
We will only share personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct HOMESREALEZ.com to share the information.
- Legal Obligation or Protection from Harm. When HOMESREALEZ.com has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the personal information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, or (c) protect the rights, property, or safety of HOMESREALEZ.com, its users, or the public against harm.
- Merger or sale. When and if HOMESREALEZ.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its business, personal information may be transferred along with the business. We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
If you want HOMESREALEZ.com to cease sending you e-mail about the Services, you can discontinue such communication by following the instructions included in our e-mail.
Third Party Web Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
HOMESREALEZ.com will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage and Security of Information
Personal information will be processed and stored by HOMESREALEZ.com in databases hosted in the United States. HOMESREALEZ.com has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of HOMESREALEZ.com, please contact us by e-mailing privacy@HOMESREALEZ.com .
— Updated August 2006 (rto)